PCR has been founded on a vision which foresees a continued growth in healthcare markets driven by a number of factors including:
- The ageing of the population globally as a result of the improvements in healthcare provision. For example a number of countries now enjoy life expectancies averaging over 80 years.
- The demographic of the ‘baby boom’ population now approaching retirement.
- The scope for improved healthcare provision in countries with developing economies and large populations This combining with large scale migratory flows Internationally, driven by wage rate inequalities also creating more healthcare demand in wealthier nations.
Furthermore, within the healthcare sector it is recognised that substantial integration is continuous in terms of recognition of medical qualifications internationally and standardisation of the form of medical training. What is also evident is that healthcare is a marketable skill with a global dimension, and that even language and linguistic barriers, which may have been very real in the past, are steadily coming down, as more and more people develop language skills in addition to their clinical competences.
How can we be different?
Our ethos is that we need to be both excellent in our service delivery, evolutionary in our service mix and have the ability to impart our message to the marketplace.
We believe that the following characteristics are important in our vision of the delivery of healthcare recruitment
- Clinical Excellence internally allowing us to understand intimately our client needs.
- A linguistic skills set amongst our staff allowing us to test and develop key language competencies, including usage of specialist healthcare terminology.
- Physical presence in both supply and demand marketplaces allowing a sophisticated understanding of local market conditions
- An ability to embrace emerging media which governs the marketing of healthcare professionals internationally.
- Capability to embrace social media, to develop all stakeholders group interests in the industry and to effectively market our message.
- To recognise the evolution of the marketplace both in terms of supply and demand, enabling the recognition that resource allocation needs to be forward looking to continuously and effectively supply the needs of our clients.
- Development of effective systems for dealing with the entire hiring process and attendant data issues to provide efficient and timely processing for both our clients and candidates.
- Assistance in managing our client recruitment processes in a personalised manner commensurate with their needs, to include the entire recruitment process, spanning retention analysis planning, as needed.