Live-In care for Dorset area
Horizon Home Care was founded in 2007 by Kareen Rickman to provide personal care and support to people who live in their own homes.
The personal care duties performed by a Horizon carer include bathing, washing, dressing, assisting with personal and oral hygiene, toileting and help with personal appearance, such as applying make-up, shaving and hair cutting/styling.
The Care Quality Comission (CQC) gave a Good overall rating to Horizon Home Care. (view report)
Excellent Salary and Conditions:
- £400 weekly (approx: £1600/month)
- £430 weekly (approx: £1720/month) if food is not included
- Training period paid at a basic hourly rate
- Permanent employment contracts with a minimum duration of 2 years
- Paid accommodation for the first 2 weeks
- Gap between changing service users:
- Staff member will be given domiciliary work
- Accommodation can be arranged by the employer with a cost up to £120 per week
- Experience preferred but not essential
- English level B2 – candidate must be able to speak good English and have a good understanding and written to be able to complete the care certificate
- Candidates need to be flexible and may need to do domiciliary until a live-in package starts or between packages
Receive £100 referral fee if you refer a friend to this exciting job offer!
(Terms and conditions apply)
- The referred candidate must have a minimum of 7.0 in all 4 areas (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) of the IELTS test (Academic version or UK VI Academic version) at the time of the referral.
- The referred candidate must be successfully hired for the job.
- The referred candidate must complete a minimum of 4 weeks in the job.