Live & Skype interviews available in Every Month in 2017
Primary Care Recruitment is selecting Indian nurses for Hinchingbrooke Health Care NHS Trust.
Nurses who wish to develop their careers in a public hospital environment.
Take the opportunity to work in one of the best public systems in the world.
See all the advantages of working for the NHS: https://www.healthcareers.nhs.uk/about/careers-nhs/nhs-pay-and-benefits
Excellent Salary and Conditions.
- Band 5 salary depending on your experience: from £21,909 to £28,462.
- Full time and permanent employment contract.
- OSCE Part two cost covered
- Tier 2 Visa
- Certificate of Sponsorship
- Free flight to the UK
- First month accommodation provided
- Welcome pack provided
- Additional financial assistance on a case-by-case basis
Interviews and Requirements
- GNM/B.SC Nurse Degree
- 1 year minimum nursing experience
- Be registered with the NMC (Pin Registered) or
- Passed IELTS Academic test with a minimum overall score of 7.0 and to have at least 7.0 in all four areas (Reading; Writing; Listening and Speaking)
[button-white url=”http://primarycarerecruitment.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Issue-7-_-Hinchingbrooke-NHS-Trust-Newsletter-INDIA.pdf” target=” _blank” position=”left”]Find out more about living and working in Huntingdon[/button-white]
Fill in the form
Receive £100 referral fee if you refer a friend to this exciting job offer!
(Terms and conditions apply)
- The referred candidate must have a minimum of 7.0 in all 4 areas (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) of the IELTS test (Academic version or UK VI Academic version) at the time of the referral.
- The referred candidate must be successfully hired for the job.
- The referred candidate must complete a minimum of 4 weeks in the job.