Nurses (or GNM) with Mental Health Postgraduate Diploma
Masters of Mental Health (MMH)
If you are a Nurse (or GNM) with Mental Health Postgraduate Diploma or you a have a Masters of Mental Health (MMH) this is your chance to work for a reputed private healthcare group in the UK.
This is your opportunity to make part of a team of one of the leading specialist care providers in the UK, providing treatment and care covering Mental Health services for young people (CAMHS) and adults, Brain Injury Rehabilitation, Learning Disabilities and Children Specialist Services.
Excellent Salary and Benefits:
- Salary £14 – £17.40 per hour (when NMC registered)
- UKVI IELTS test payment – as a loan
- 1 x VISA
- 1 x OSCE (Objective Structured Clinical Examination) test payment
- 1 x OSCE preparation course
- 1 x Flight to the UK (Economy Class)
- 1 x COS (Certificate of Sponsorship)
- 2 x months accommodation to the value of £400/month
- 1 x NMC Application payment – as a loan
- 1 x CBT (Computer Based Test) test payment – as a loan
- 1 x NMC registration
- 1 x Health Surcharge (3-year visa)
- Immigration skills surcharge (cost of £1000 per employee per year, to be paid by the employer)
- GNM / B.Sc. Nurse Degree / Diploma or Masters
- Must have a 12-month post-registration mental health training programme, after completing a general nursing programme.
- IELTS to be considered for employer interviews – Minimum individual score of 6.5 in two areas of Reading; Writing; Listening and Speaking or commitment to undertake the test within three months of successful interview.
Apply now for this job offer