Use the form below to Apply for this job
Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is the organisation which manages Leighton Hospital, Crewe; the Victoria Infirmary, Northwich and Elmhurst Intermediate care Centre, Winsford. A range of services, including A&E, maternity, outpatients, therapies and children’s health are provided for people predominantly from the Crewe, Nantwich, Congleton, Middlewich and Northwich areas, although patients from other areas are also cared for.
In May 2014, the Trust was named as one of the best in the country for the third year in a row.
MCHFT are looking for Nurses that want to build a career in the following specialties.
: General Medical
Excellent Salary and Conditions:
• Band 5 salary depending on your experience: from £22,128 to £28,746.
• Full time and permanent employment contracts
• Free flight to the UK
• 1 month’s accommodation and deposit
• UKVI IELTS test payment – recoup as a loan
• Tier 2 VISA
• OSCE test payment – Initial
• COS (Certificate of Sponsorship)
• NMC application payment – recoup as a loan
• CBT (Computer Based Test) payment – recoup as a loan
• Immigration Health Surcharge Payment – recoup as a loan
• Support from a dedicated Nurse Educator for overseas nurses
• Tailored staff induction training programme
• Be registered with the NMC (PIN Registered) OR
• Passed IELTS Academic test with a minimum overall score of 7.0 in all four areas (Reading; Writing; Listening and Speaking) OR
• Passed OET test with at least Grade B in all four sub-tests of Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
• Nursing Degree with a minimum 1 year working experience
[button-white url=”http://primarycarerecruitment.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Issue-9-_-Mid-Cheshire-Hospitals-NHS-Foundation-Trust-Newsletter-FINAL.pdf” target=” _blank” position=”left”]Find out more about living and working in Cheshire [/button-white]
Receive £100 referral fee if you refer a friend to this exciting job offer!
(Terms and conditions apply)