General Medical and Surgical Nurses Needed
Interviews taking place on-site in Stepping Hill hospital
Flights and overnight accommodation paid for EU candidates travelling to interviews (Subject to terms and conditions)
Primary Care Recruitment are selecting qualified & newly qualified nurses for Stockport NHS Trust
Nurses that want to build up a career, working in the following specialties.
Excellent Salary and Conditions:
- Salary: starting at £21,909 (approx. 30 000€) annually with 37.5 hours per week upon PIN registration.
- Full time and permanent employment contract.
- Dedicated support from a Clinical Nurse Educator.
- One month’s on-site accommodation or £500 towards first month’s rent (per property) for off-site accommodation.
- After 9 months of employment, £58 towards a plane ticket home.
- NMC fee paid (£110) for the first year (to be paid initially by nurse and then claimed back through expenses once PIN received).
- Welcome hamper.
- Tailored staff induction training programme.
- Be eligible to register with the NMC and must have started NMC process before applying – pre 18th of January Pack.
- EU Nationality.
- Nursing Degree.
- Good level of English (B1 or higher).
[button-white url=”http://primarycarerecruitment.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Issue-3-_-Stockport-NHS-Trust-Newsletter-Permanent-Vacancies-2016-1.pdf”]Find out more about living and working in Stockport[/button-white]
Receive £100 (approx: €130) referral fee if you refer a friend to this exciting job offer!
(Terms and conditions apply)
• Candidate must be successfully hired for a job
• Candidate must complete a minimum of 4 weeks in the job