Live & Skype interviews available in Every Month in 2017
Hiring All Nursing Specialties
The United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust provides a wide range of healthcare services delivered by over 7,500 highly trained staff and volunteers. Each year the Trust receive £399 million to provide patient services, most of which is delivered to patients in Lincolnshire. The Trust invest around £12 million each year in improving our clinical services by replacing and upgrading their medical equipment, modernising their estate and facilities and improving their information and technology infrastructure.
Excellent Salary and Conditions
- Salary from £21,909 to £28,462, annually with 37.5 hours per week upon PIN registration
- 2 months free accommodation and modern onsite accommodation available
- £100 towards the flight to the UK
- Travel voucher after 6 months
- 1st year NMC will be paid
- Excellent future development plans and training programmes
- Food pack provided
- English Support provided to Nurses who require it.
- Provision of a discount card in partnership with local retail businesses
- Rotational posts
- Support from a Clinical Practitioner provided
Interviews and Requirements
Find out more about living and working in Lincoln
- Be registered with the NMC (Pin Registered) or
- Passed IELTS Academic test with a minimum overall score of 7.0 and to have at least 7.0 in all four areas (Reading; Writing; Listening and Speaking)
- Nursing Degree
- New graduates welcome to apply
Receive £100 referral fee if you refer a friend to this exciting job offer!
(Terms and conditions apply)
- The referred candidate must have a minimum of 7.0 in all 4 areas (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) of the IELTS test (Academic version or UK VI Academic version) at the time of the referral.
- The referred candidate must be successfully hired for the job.
- The referred candidate must complete a minimum of 4 weeks in the job