Medicine / Surgery / ED / Orthopaedic / Neonatal
Skype interviews available Every Month in 2017
Primary Care Recruitment are selecting qualified & newly qualified nurses for Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust.
Nurses that want to build up a career, working in the following specialties: Medicine / Surgery / ED / Orthopaedic and Neonatal
Excellent Salary and Relocation Packages:
- Band 5 salary for candidates who have passed IELTS and full PIN registration: starting at £21,909 annually with 37.5 hours per week.
- 2 months of free accommodation provided (after this period, possibility to stay in the accommodation for only £375 pounds per month, all included)
- Full time and permanent employment contract
- Flight to the UK paid
- Preference for 1-year acute nursing experience, new grads are welcome to apply
- Be registered with the NMC (Pin Registered) OR
- Passed IELTS Academic test with a minimum overall score of 7.0 and to have at least 7.0 in all four areas (Reading; Writing; Listening and Speaking)
- Nursing Degree
[button-white url=”http://primarycarerecruitment.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Issue-13-_-Walsall-Healthcare-NHS-Trust-_PERMANENT-VACANCIES.pdf”]Find out more about living and working in Walsall[/button-white]
Receive £100 referral fee if you refer a friend to this exciting job offer!
(Terms and conditions apply)
- The referred candidate must have a minimum of 7.0 in all 4 areas (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) of the IELTS test (Academic version or UK VI Academic version) at the time of the referral.
- The referred candidate must be successfully hired for the job.
- The referred candidate must complete a minimum of 4 weeks in the job.