Use the form below to Apply for this job
East Cheshire NHS Trust is an integrated community and acute Trust, providing healthcare across central and eastern Cheshire and surrounding areas. The Trust provides health services in its hospitals, in people’s homes and in community locations – and with over 3,500 dedicated staff, it serves a local population of around 470,000 people. Together our community and hospital services can deliver safe, effective health care to patients at the right time and in the right place, wherever they’re located. The trust has excellent links to public transport and is only 20 minutes from Manchester by train.
• Full time & permanent employment contracts.
• Band 4 salary £19,217 until NMC PIN obtained.
• Band 5 salary from £21,909 to £28,462 upon PIN registration.
• 2 months of paid accommodation in the local area within walking distance of the hospital site.
• A return flight home after 8 months of employment (up to a max. of £250)
• Tailored staff induction training programme
• Excellent future development plans and training programmes
• Flexible working options
[button-white url=”http://primarycarerecruitment.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Issue-6-_-East-Cheshire-NHS-Trust-Newsletter.pdf” target=” _blank” position=”left”]Find out more about living and working in Macclesfield[/button-white]
Receive £100 referral fee if you refer a friend to this exciting job offer!
(Terms and conditions apply)