Skype Interviews Every Month in 2017
The East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust treats around 500,000 people a year, employs over 5,000 staff and has over 800 inpatient beds.In October 2014, the Lister hospital has been transformed through an investment of £150 million with new state of the art medical facilities.
These four hospitals are located close to Luton and Stansted airport, with great public transport links to central London.
East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust are looking for Nurses that want to build a career in the following specialties.
- Elderly Care
Excellent Salary and Conditions
- Band 5 salary depending on your experience: from £21,909 to £28,462.
- Full time and permanent employment contracts
- 1 month free accommodation
- £100 towards flight costs
- Support from a dedicated Nurse Educator for overseas nurses
- Tailored staff induction training programme
Interviews and Requirements
Find out more about living and working in Hertfordshire
- Be registered with the NMC (Pin Registered) or
- Passed IELTS Academic test with a minimum overall score of 7.0 and to have at least 7.0 in all four areas (Reading; Writing; Listening and Speaking)
- Good level of English (B1 or higher)
- Nursing Degree
Receive £100 referral fee if you refer a friend to this exciting job offer!
(Terms and conditions apply)
- The referred candidate must have a minimum of 7.0 in all 4 areas (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) of the IELTS test (Academic version or UK VI Academic version) at the time of the referral.
- The referred candidate must be successfully hired for the job.
- The referred candidate must complete a minimum of 4 weeks in the job.