General Medical and Surgical Nurses Needed
Skype interviews on 20th of June
Primary Care Recruitment are selecting qualified & newly qualified nurses for Stockport NHS Trust
Nurses that want to build up a career, working in the following specialties.
Excellent Salary and Conditions:
- Salary: starting at £22,128 annually with 37.5 hours per week upon PIN registration.
- Full time and permanent employment contract.
- Dedicated support from a Clinical Nurse Educator.
- One month’s on-site accommodation or £500 towards first month’s rent (per property) for off-site accommodation.
- Welcome hamper
- Payment towards a return flight (Covers up to £58)
- NMC fee paid for year 1 (Covers up to £110, to be paid initially by nurse and then claimed back through expenses once PIN received)
Find out more about living and working in Stockport
- Be registered with the NMC (Pin Registered) or
- Passed IELTS Academic test with a minimum overall score of 7.0 and to have at least 7.0 in all four areas (Reading; Writing; Listening and Speaking)
- Nursing Degree
Receive £100 referral fee if you refer a friend to this exciting job offer!
(Terms and conditions apply)
- The referred candidate must have a minimum of 7.0 in all 4 areas (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) of the IELTS test (Academic version or UK VI Academic version) at the time of the referral.
- The referred candidate must be successfully hired for the job.
- The referred candidate must complete a minimum of 4 weeks in the job.