General Medical and Surgical Nurses Needed
Skype interviews available Every Month in 2017
Primary Care Recruitment are selecting qualified & newly qualified nurses for Wirral NHS Trust
Nurses that want to build up a career in the prestigious Wirral NHS Hospital, working in the following specialties.
Excellent Salary and Conditions
- Full time & permanent employment contracts.
- Salary: From £21,909 to £28,462 upon PIN registration
- Exciting future Development Opportunities
- 6 months preceptorship programme/bespoke induction course
- Excellent on-site facilities
- 12 months on site accommodation at half price
- £110 towards the NMC first payment.
Interviews and Requirements
- Be registered with the NMC (Pin Registered) or
- Passed IELTS Academic test with a minimum overall score of 7.0 and to have at least 7.0 in all four areas (Reading; Writing; Listening and Speaking)
- Nursing Degree
- New graduates welcome to apply
[button-white url=»http://primarycarerecruitment.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Issue-2-_-Wirral-NHS-Trust-Newsletter.pdf» target=» _blank» position=»left»]Find out more about living and working in Wirral [/button-white]
Receive £100 referral fee if you refer a friend to this exciting job offer!
(Terms and conditions apply)
- The referred candidate must have a minimum of 7.0 in all 4 areas (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) of the IELTS test (Academic version or UK VI Academic version) at the time of the referral.
- The referred candidate must be successfully hired for the job.
- The referred candidate must complete a minimum of 4 weeks in the job.