Skype interviews available
Primary Care Recruitment is selecting EU and Indian nurses for The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust.
« The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest specialist orthopaedic units in Europe.
We take pride in delivering exceptional patient care. Our specialist teams include surgeons, nurses, anaesthetists, physiotherapists, radiologists and pathologists; all of whom are highly skilled and experienced professionals.
Since 1877 we have been at the forefront of orthopaedic care, pioneering new surgical techniques and advancing treatment for people with bone and joint disorders. »
Find more info about the hospital here: http://www.roh.nhs.uk/
Excellent Salary and Conditions
- Band 5 salary depending on your experience: from £22,128 to £28,746.
- Full time and permanent employment contract.
- Theatre experience is mandatory
- Previous Orthopaedic experience is an advantage
- IELTS to be considered for employer interviews: Minimum overall score of 7.0 with a minimum score of 6.5 in just one area: Reading; Writing; Listening or Speaking OR
- Passed OET test with at least Grade B in all four sub-tests of Reading; Writing; Listening and Speaking
Fill in the form
Receive £100 referral fee if you refer a friend to this exciting job offer!
(Terms and conditions apply)
- The referred candidate must have a minimum of 7.0 in all 4 areas (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) of the IELTS test (Academic version or UK VI Academic version) at the time of the referral.
- The referred candidate must be successfully hired for the job.
- The referred candidate must complete a minimum of 4 weeks in the job.