SKYPE Interviews for CROATIAN & ITALIAN Nurses
Interviews taking place in the LAST WEEK of JUNE
Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Located on a 15-acre section of Arrowe Park, close to the village of Upton, Wirral, Merseyside and only 25 minutes via Mersey Tunnel to City Centre Liverpool; Arrowe Park hospital is a large, acute hospital. It is one of three hospitals managed by Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
Excellent Salary and Conditions
- Starting Salary Band 3 (min £16,968) – before applied to NMC
- Salary Band 4 (min £19,409) – when application to NMC being processed and have achieved IELTS level 7.0
- Salary Band 5 (from £22,128 to £28,746 annually with 37.5 hours per week) – when NMC registered
- Paid flight to the UK
- 12 months subsidized on site accommodation
- 20 Weeks English course (with a value of £1000)
- Paid NMC registration fee (£120)
- 1 Welcome pack
Interviews and Requirements
- Nursing degree
- Candidates must have a minimum of B2+ level of English
Find out more about living and working in Wirral
Apply now for this job offer
Receive £100 referral fee if you refer a friend to this exciting job offer!
(Terms and conditions apply)
- The referred candidate must have a minimum of 7.0 in all 4 areas (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) of the IELTS test (Academic version or UK VI Academic version) at the time of the referral.
- The referred candidate must be successfully hired for the job.
- The referred candidate must complete a minimum of 4 weeks in the job.